SEO audit is what I love to do the most.
80% of SEO errors can be eliminated with a one-time development, after an SEO audit.
I analyze all aspects of the site: site security, indexing, compliance with Google requirements, competitors, etc.
The site audit includes the following items:
- Analysis of current organic traffic;
- Link audit. Recommendations for adjusting the link profile;
- Site load analysis;
- Technical analysis of the site;
- Robots.txt and sitemap.xml (analysis, correction);
- Website index analysis;
- Website addressing audit (www, https, etc.);
- Redirect analysis;
- Response code of all website pages;
- 404 page;
- Checking content for duplicates/loren ipsum/no content pages;
- Analysis of meta tags;
- Analysis of images on the website;
- Analysis of semantic core,
- On-page optimization: analysis and recommendations;
- Checking the correctness of the work of tracking services;
- Audit of site design, site structure, and usability;
Additional technical advice.